[Zope] SiteAccess and ZCatalog

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Thu, 11 May 2000 17:13:52 +0200

Hi,

I am using Zope 2.1.3 with SiteAccess 1.0.1. I am using the Apache
Proxy method with SiteRoots to do virtual hosting. In one of my
hosts, I would like to use KM|net News. This uses its own ZCatalog.

I cannot get this to work and it defenitely refers to SiteAccess, as
a KM|net News instance in the root of Zope, not affected by any rules
works at once.

The old fix to this

At 19:05 Uhr -0600 11-1-00, Evan Simpson wrote:
>In Products/SiteAccess/ChangeBehaviors.py, delete lines 68 and 69, or
>comment them out so that they look like:
>
>             #if allow_btr: self.before_traverse(object, response)
>             #entry_name = ''

does not seem tp apply to this, as the code should have made it into
SA 0.2.1 and at the mentioned lines, there is nothing similar to the
above code around.

Is there a solution to this damn SiteAccess/ZCatalog problem???

Regards and thanks for any info

Jochen