[Zope] Managing tons of inter-related DTML methods

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:53:29 GMT

Sean:

I'll bet I'm not the first to reply, but you *have * to check out
TransaprentFolders.

I jsut tried to find the URL, but it looks like it's not in the Downloads
section any more.

Shane, where is that again?

> Dia dhaoibh mo chairde Zopeannach!
>
> (Irish variation of "hello fellow Zopistas". A bit irregular
> in Irish which does not have the letter 'Z':-)
>
> I am creating DTML methods at a rate of knots and wondering
> how best to manage them in a modular fashion.
>
> I like the idea of segregating the methods into folders
> but am worried about arranging that the methods that
> call each other can do so...
>
> Also, I have a shed load of external methods. What is
> recommended practice here? Bundle all code into
> a single Python module, use many modules. Does it
> matter?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> regards,
>

> http://www.pyxie.org - an Open Source XML Processing library for Python