[Zope] manage_changeProperties

josh on josh@zesty.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 19:43:15 +0100

sorry for spamming the list with loser questions but this one has had me
stumped for hours and I am not even sure what to look for anymore:

<dtml-call "z958063364.manage_changeProperties({'children' : 90})">

this line is in a dtml method in a folder with a lot of instances of a
class.
one instance is:  z958063364
the class has a property sheet with a property called children
I want to change its value.

Eventually I want to have it dynamically fill in the gaps so that it will
calll any particular instance with something like this:

<dtml-call "_['parent_id'].manage_changeProperties({'children' :
gchildren+12})">

but as it doesn't even work hard coded yet, I can't test that!

thanks again, and I hope I can repay the debt if I ever get my head round
zope!

josh oN