[Zope] listmate + CSV problem

Heiko Stoermer Heiko Stoermer <heiko.stoermer@innominate.de>
Fri, 12 May 2000 10:52:09 +0200

michael angelo ruberto wrote:

> has anybody successfully gotten listmate to import .CSV files? if so, any
> idea why i can't? here is my traceback.

I hate these tracebacks. they hardly ever help me  ;-)
I see that you are running zope on Windows. ListMate has never been
tested on this platform, but it's cool to see it being used!
Anyway: did you also install the .tgz-file that comes with the
distribution? it contains the .py that has the necessary external
methods.

greetings,
Heiko

--