[Zope] Which login-system to use ? (newbie addon)

Coleman, Bryan bcoleman@questcon.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:07:15 -0400

I want to tie the login to authentication from a database. That is I want to
from the application add someone and then there information will become the
login. I have absolutly no idea how to go about this.

- Bryan