[Zope] dtml-sendmail, dtml-boundary

Christopher J. Kucera ckucera@globalcrossing.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:30:12 -0500

Greetings!

We're using the dtml-sendmail tag to send attachments.  The filename that
gets sent is basically unknown until the file is about to get sent off.
Actually sending the file isn't a problem, but having the correct filename
appear in the received email is hanging us up.  There's a "name" argument
to the dtml-boundary tag, but it doesn't seem to be able to parse any
variables.

Is there some easy way to hack MIMETag.py to make the dtml-boundary tag
actually parse the arguments as python?  ie:

<dtml-boundary type="'application/blahblah'" name="REQUEST['filename']">

We'd also use it to make sure that the correct MIME type gets sent.

Thanks!

-CJ