[Zope] *REALLY* newbie question...

Howard Jones howie@thingy.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 12:05:38 +0100

I've being playing on and off with Zope for a little while, and as a pet
project to try stuff, I'm moving my own site to Zope. One of the things I
wanted was a couple of sections on a page randomly pulled from a "pool" of
possibles.

I used this recipe from the "random content" howto:
<dtml-var expr="_.whrandom.choice(Quotes.objectValues())">

and made a folder called Quotes with some DTML documents in it. However,
when they are selected, the HTML is apparently escaped (I see the tags, not
their effect). I can find an option for dtml-var to make it htmlescape
stuff, but how do I make it NOT do that? why is it happening?

Thanks in advance for any clues,

Howard

(the next section is picking/searching CD&Movie reviews from a MediaThings
ZClass - erk!)