[Zope] KM|Net News 1.1 trouble

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 16:50:43 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Serge Stinckwich" <Serge.Stinckwich@info.unicaen.fr>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] KM|Net News 1.1 trouble

> On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 03:56:27PM -0400, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >     Everything sounds right at first glance. Is that code in a DTML
Document
> > or a DTML Method?
>
> an index_html  DTML document in a folder. Does it matters ?

It might. I haven't tried this using a DTML Document before. It doesn't
*seem* like the extra namespace dropped in there from a document would
matter, but I would give it a try with a Method. (Unless I really need to
give a document properties, I always use methods.)

> It's a bit frustrating :)) ... i already try a lots of things ... at the
begining i was suspecting an interaction with another product, but without
anything it doesn't work.

> Maybe a problem with the deb package ... i will try with a binary Zope
download from zope.org

I wouldn't think so. KMNN is pretty standard ZClass/ZCatalog stuff.

Kevin