[Zope] Problems with FastCGI

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 17:02:48 -0400

Yes.  It was fixed in CVS...a long time ago, actually (Nov. 1999).  I'm not
sure why it hasn't been updated in any of the latest releases.

Replace ZServer/FCGIServer.py with the latest CVS and that will take care of
it.  I've been using FastCGI since support first came out for it.  Other
than this problem, I haven't had any.

http://classic.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Zope2/ZServer/FCGIServer.py

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.