[Zope] ListMate????

Heiko Stoermer Heiko Stoermer <heiko.stoermer@innominate.de>
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:50:17 +0200

Jonathan Park wrote:

> How do I edit the index_html for instance of ListMate Product???
>
> I can't seem to find the index_html but it says it's there.  It is
> invisible.
>
> thanks ahead!
>
> -jonathan
>
> Don't forget to have a good day! :)

Hi Jonathan,
if you have a few days of time, I suggest you wait for the next release
of ListMate. This will include at least the possibility to define local
index_html methods in you product instances. at the moment, everything
you can change is the product itself, and this will have effect on all
instances of ListMate. This is an advantage in intranet usage, because
you can easily create a homogenous look for all tables. But if you don't
want this feature, you'll have to wait...

greetings,

Heiko Stoermer

--
heiko.stoermer@innominate.de