[Zope] OT: WebObjects drops to $699

Nils Kassube lists@kassube.de
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:09:19 +0200

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> Some of those people who previously have said "how does Zope compare to
> ColdFusion" may now start asking how it compares to WebObjects. (I honestly

I don't think I'll ever use a proprietary technology by
Apple again. Ask anyone who spent time with e.g. OpenDoc,
the Newton, and the desaster with the Windows runtime/Intel
PC version of Rhapsody/Mac OS X (first: free Windows
runtime, next year: a cheap runtime, then: none).

I've been an Apple evangelist in the dark times (1995/97),
but now that I've been burned again and again, I learned
my lesson and refuse to deal with unreliable vendors.

With Open Source products you can control your future.

Cheers,
Nils