[Zope] Help with Content Managers Guide - creating configuration interfaces

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
16 May 2000 07:55:30 -0700

Folks -
I've gotten a bit lost in the Content Managers guide - starting at the creating a configuration interface. I've tried to follow the inconsistencies between graphics and text, and some nonsequitors, but I can't seem to pull it all together.

To wit:

I have created a home folder with index_html in it. I've copied it to the product folder, HomeSite, that I created. I've created the DTML method, designer, in the Control Panel/Products/HomeSite folder. I've created the DTML method Builder in the same location. At this point in time, I believe my Product is complete.

Now what do I do?

I've also created a factory as outlined in the documentation.

What do I do with this?

I'm not sure how to test & play with this to see what I actually did and whether or not it works.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks.

- Steve

Get your Private, Anti-Spam, Free Email at http://e3mil.com