[Zope] subfolder wrong absolute_url

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:26:49 +0200

Hi!

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 09:44:49AM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Steve Alexander wrote:
> > Perhaps the best sort of tool for taking a "snapshot" of a Zope instance
> > would be a Zope Product that is given a root URL, and returns a .tar.gz
> > of the directory structure and files in that snapshot.
>
> That's an excellent suggestion that could be taken a little further:
> make "static snapshot" a new option on the "export" screen.  It would
> simply create a .tar.gz.

Then again only admin users would have the possibility to make a snapshot.
Unfortunately this will not solve the wget/pavuk-Problem if mirroring..
(and thus Zope site are not able to be mirrored).

I will think about this a little more and if it can't be really solved with
BASE tags or whatever.. (at least I will do when I am back from hospital in
2 days.. ;-)

cheers,
  Christian