[Zope] Has anyone...?

J. Michael Mc Kay admin@ihosts.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 02:56:14 -0400

...run multiple instances of Zope on an NT machine?
I guess I should ask first if anyone has been successful getting thier NT
Web Server to handle authentication/authorization to zope users via pcgi?

I'm not running IIS but I imagine the problems are similar.  I'm using
Oreilly's Website Pro and have asked about this here before.
I want users to be able to log on to thier zope projects or zope products. A
manager should be able to get to the management area and say, a squishdot
admin should be able to review articles and any portal member should be able
to log-in via the front end server...... I seem to be finding just enough
info to keep me trying.....but no successes.

I would appreciate hearing any NT server solution(s) to this.  I'm stuck...

Thanks for any help on this...

hisnibs