[Zope] Q: howto change HTTP_REFERER

a.wacknitz@francotyp.com a.wacknitz@francotyp.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:11:53 +0200

I want to change the value of HTTP_REFERER for a response.
The Zope Quick Reference states that there is a method "set" to change a
value of a variable for the RESPONSE object. But <dtml-call
"RESPONSE.set('HTTP_REFERER', HTTP_REFERER)"> gives an AttributeError.
BTW: I am doing this in order to redirect a response to the second last
HTTP_REFERER as I have moved most of my methods to a folder beneath the top
folder. Maybe there is a better way to do this?

Any ideas?
Andreas
This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
computer viruses.

Francotyp-Postalia AG & Co.