[Zope] FYI: Latest gem appears in CVS

Jerry Spicklemire jerry@spicklemire.com
Sat, 20 May 2000 19:31:26 -0500

Paul Everitt wrote:
> Howdy folks.  As mentioned previously, a gem is ready to appear in CVS:
> mountable databases.
 snip
>If you want to send thanks, send them to Jim Fulton and Shane Hathaway.

From the way this sounds, I need to go update the "DevTestProd" page in the
"HighAvailabilityZope" ZWikki, because DC has just answered about 95% of
the questions posted there!

I think it was John Cleese (as Robin Hood) in Time Bandits, who said it
best (upon receiving a bountiful treasure in contribution to the cause)
when he stated,
"Thank you very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, very, much."

Can't wait to try it,
Jerry S.