[Zope] FYI: Documentation

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:17:42 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:

> Paul Everitt wrote:
> > Browseable, searchable API documentation.  Thanks Michel!
>
> Where (exactly, 'cos it's a Sunday and I'm feeling dozy) can I find
> this?

If you click on the 'Help' button, you get the help browser.  In the
left side, expand OFSP and you see things like 'File.py'.  Click on
'File.py' and you'll see the interface for File objects.

Couple of notes:

1) Can somebody out there _please_ send in a graphic to replace the help
button?

2) The tutorial is also in the help system.

> Does it mirror what's in the interfaces Wiki?

I think it is a re-compilation of the same content.

--Paul