[Zope] Netscape Image Problems (LoginManager?)

john@nurl.net john@nurl.net
Mon, 22 May 2000 12:00:16 -0400

Well I have determined that it has nothing to do with PTK or Login Manager,
well I think
anyway.......

If you hit reload it breaks the images on the root level, if you put your
cursor in the Location,
or URL field and hit enter it reloads fine.

I truly don't understand this problem and it only does it with images, in
Netscape, is this an issue
that everyone is just accepting or is there a fix for it.