[Zope] Feedback Requested: Editor Applet for Zope?

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 10:49:27 -0500

Our entire site (5 MB data.fs - 97% form and
method objects, no data - that is kept in RDMS)
is hand coded in the little text boxes with
occasional CUT-PASTE IN EDITOR-
SEARCH-REPLACE-CUT PASTE
BACK TO ZOPE.

A simple Java applet that
just did search/search and replace and had
line numbers would be all I would need. I have
thought about how lovely such a beast
would be and although I am a whiz at javascript
I do not yet have the necessary Java skills to
implement such a wondrous thing.

Would be glad to help test it.

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: jsanford@atinucleus.com
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free