[Zope] ZClass acting up?

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 23:36:16 -0400

Erik Enge wrote:

> Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> writes:
>
> > If you fill out the ID and press 'Add', le voilą!
>
> Yeah, your right! But that still means I need to do
> some hacking about, and me and my semantics does not
> like that ;-)
>
> > (Actually it looks like a duplicate of #811).
>
> How can I see number 811, it just shows up to 600 and something?

  http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/811/view

The "sequence numbers" shown on the query results page are bogus -- they
are actually the number of the item within the current result set, which
is an almost completely useless piece of information.

With regard to your original problem:  I would add a DTMLMethod to
the "project" class which creates a named sub-object.  Make it one
of the views of the class so that you can get to it through the
management interface, and you are set (the "Contents" view is kind
of a catch-all, anyway).

Best,

Tres.
Tres Seaver                          tseaver@digicool.com