[Zope] Pages not showing up - on the fly or via LocalFS

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:03:53 -0500

Have dtml method that creates html page that is mostly 1 big table.

When the size of this page approaches 150k Zope hangs and never serves it up.

If I us _.render to render the page to a file and try to deliver the file via LocalFS it does not show up.

If I use my lan and and go directly to the page LocalFS wouldn't serve it comes up without hesitation - it just won't serve through
zope.

If I lop enough rows off the document with an editor to get it's size down to about 130k it will then render through LocalFS.

These files have no graphics.

Any ideas????

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: jsanford@atinucleus.com
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free