[Zope] Building ZPyGreSQLDA on Linux

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 07:57:52 PDT

Let me try again, does any of you guys have a "config" subfolder inside your
/usr/lib/python1.5/ folder? I guess the "config" subfolder maybe an feature
from the old python1.5, because in the new python1.5.2 there is no such a
folder.

Also, in an error like:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/python1.5/config/Makefile',
needed
by `sedscript'.  Stop.

Is it complaining that the config/Makefile cannot be made? Or is it
complainig that the Makefile cannot be found? It the Makefile a target or a
source in this particular case? That is, is the "config" folder to be
generated, or is it supposed to be there from a start?

I guess RedHat Python RPMs set up folder structures very differently from
the plain source files build of Python. I am using the source file build of
Python and there is no "config" folders anywhere.

Contacted the author of ZPyGreSQLDA but so far no response...

Hung Jung