[Zope] Zope Chat

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Wed, 31 May 2000 15:12:20 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Stuart 'Zen' Bishop ]---------------------------------------------
| On Wed, 31 May 2000, David Trudgett wrote:
|
| > Sorry for my ignorance, but what's that in UTC?
|
| I think it is American for GMT, so I think it comes out to 3am EST
| (thats Australian EST) and well past my bed time.

I think 3PM AEST is way past your bed time, he wanted the time converted
to UTC, not an explanation of what UTC is.

(I misread it myself the first time).

GMT doesn't really exist any more since the Greenwich Observatory is gone.
UTC is basically GMT without a lighthouse with a red line painted on it :-)

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |