[Zope] IRC Chat - tools[win32] and advice

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:17:24 +0200

Hi Eric,

"Eric L. Walstad" wrote:

> // I have not used IRC before, but would love to join the chat session.
>
> I've not used IRC either.  Can I monitor the discussion using MS NetMeeting?
No.
But you can, how ever use MS Chat. But be warned: you have to use text
chat
mode (not the comic variant) or at least switch off all extra messages
resulting
from comic chat mode. Since you are a newbe, its easyer to get this mIRC
or
vIRC (http://www.megalith.co.uk/virc/ ).

To all new to IRC: please read help on your client (command /help )
and may be try it out elsewhere. Its really not too hard ;)

Regards
Tino Wildenhain