[Zope] Site Access Counter

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 18:26:17 +0900

http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/Products/ZCounter

here is a product that someone created to do just what you are saying.

i'm a newbie as well, only been using zope for a few weeks.

<rant>
on this list newbie questions tend to get ignored. :-((
</rant>

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and
looks like work. --Thomas Edison