[Zope] object.... from name

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Wed, 31 May 2000 16:19:56 +0200

Hi all...
well, I think this is a quite simple problem....
In a method, I want to apply an external method to a ZObject stored in
the Folder:

<dtml-var "CreeDetailBiblio(Special object)">

the fact is that I have the object name through the Query_string, so I
tried:

<dtml-var "CreeDetailBiblio(QUERY_STRING)">

which does not work.... that is clear.... as this is a string, and not
my object itself

how can I can find the object itself, to use it as an argument of my
fonction, from its name, which is stored in the query string?

I think this is very simple..... but I don't find the documentation....

Thanks for your attention