[Zope] Gadfly

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:29:45 +0100

I am not sure what you all are talking about, but in anticipation of a more
adequate solution I am using a Gadfly database for a few years (sic!) now.
The table was created with a Z SQL method and is populated with a second Z
SQL method. Every now and then, when a restart of Zope is necessary, that
does not affect the contents of my Gadfly table in any sense. I guess the
"commit" is taken care of by the Z SQL method then? Furthermore, I live with
the assumption that every time the table is accessed it is loaded into RAM
in its entirety. Has that anything to do with the notion of persistence?
cb