[Zope] Help! Zope Crash

Ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:15:06 -0800

Edward Muller wrote:

> I am running a Zwiki site at http://www.handhelds.org:8080/wiki. This site has
> become invaluable to our growing handhelds.org community as a place to collect
> information. But, sadly our zope server keeps dying....No idea why....
>
> Sometimes the zope server can be up for a few days, sometimes only a few
> hours. I am not sure what is causing this or how to go about tracking it
> down. Is there anything I can do?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i recently used the this howto to debug a zope site.

http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/DEBUG-LOG

Its useful to see where your zope site might be hanging, dying.

although its easier to go through the results of the analyzer script if
you make the keys of request dict integers so you can get a sorted view.

hth

Kapil