[Zope] How do I create an object instance with DTML?

seb seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:15:49 GMT

> In this folder now, I would like to create an object instance of (among
> others) STX_Document with a DTML Method. I would also like to set its
> security settings! Will I need an external method? How would I do this?

Look at the dtml source for the management screens and you'll pick up how to do all this.  Also refer to Zope Quick Reference (http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zqr/ZopeQR) for more methods than you can shake a stick at, e.g.:

  manage_addDTMLDocument(id, [title, file, REQUEST, submit])
  manage_changePermissions(REQUEST)

seb.