[Zope] Id ZopeStudio Dead?

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:16:09 -0500

I'll certainly say that Zope Studio has proven to be an
overly-challenging proposition.  We're still considering our position,
but after spend some time over the last two days with the ActiveState
people and talking about Komodo, I think we should certainly help ensure
tight integration with it.

Komodo is a very, very nice package and offers many reasons to care a
lot about it.  I'm genuinely excited for ActiveState and want to make
sure there's good Zope integration.  David Asher and his team have done
well.

--Paul