[Zope] acessing parameters in a "helper class"

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:52:41 +0100

From: Dieter Maurer

>You may consider to provide security rules.

>There is a nice document from Brian which explains your options.

Yes there is indeed. I just hadn't noticed it before.

I have just added: "__allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__=1" to the
aComment class and everythings dandy. Just what the doctor ordered.

Brian also mentions in his document that a "__roles__ = None" should do the
same for the class, but it doesn't. Don't know why.

class aComment:
    ' '
    __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__=1 # This works
    #__roles__= None # This doesn't

    def __init__(self, comment, author):
        self.comment = comment
        self.author  = author

Thanks for the info

Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Specialization is for insects.  -  Robert A. Heinlein