[Zope] Re: [Image-SIG] Properly integrating PIL, reportlab, and zope

ed colmar ecolmar@uswest.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:37:04 -0700

Thanks for the help everyone!

I'm a few steps closer to solving this one.  What I'm doing is pretty much a
workaround, since I can't figure out how to pass a image file directly from
within the zodb.  I have created a seperate field that gets passed to a
localFS directory.

Right now, I just need to refrence a file that is somewhere other than the
/usr/local/zope directory.

I've been trying:
c.drawInlineImage(str('/home/zope/uploadedimages/' + filename), .5*inch,
10.*inch,4*inch)

for some reason it can't find a file anywhere other than the base directory
in zope.  I cannot use this directory because it will serve as a collection
of image files.

Any ideas how to force it to look somewhere else for this file?

Thanks again!

-e-