[Zope] RE: Wampum Generator

Kevin Smith ksmith@99hats.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:24:24 -0800

It's a Winzip thing. I'll bet wampum generator is a .tar file, just rename it to a .tgz file and  it should open just fine.

Kevin Smith
99hats.com

---------:You said:--------------
Hi,

Has anyone used this before? I am a newbie and would
like to play
around with it. I have the how-to docs. But my problem
starts at the
download!

When I try to open it with winzip I get this error:
“Error
reading header after processing 0 entries”. I have
successfully untared other files with winzip. I have
dowmloaded it 4 times to make sure it wasn’t just
corrupted. Is there another place that I can download
it?

Also any tips on install/use are welcomed!

Thank you.

=====
Kathy Hester

to feel powerful often