[Zope] Job offering - England

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:48:12 +0100 (CET)

Zopistas, wanna get paid?  :)

Zope/Python programmer wanted to work with one of our clients in
England.

A team from Thingamy (<URL:http://www.thingamy.com>) have for some
months now been developing a Zope application for a client in
England.  The client's main work is resourcing (ie. matching candidates
and clients and typing up contracts).

Our client has, of course, got access to the source code - and thus they
want to continue developing the application after they recieve it from
us. We need a person that can travel to their offices once a week, and
spend approximately 2 days a week continuing development of the
application (the amount of work depends highly on what our client wants
done).

The application is written in Python, the interface is in XHTML 1.0
STRICT.  You should be an experienced Python programmer, and should have
spent your time in the Zope source code :-).

I will take you through the source code, and will also be your contact
person when questions about the source code, class structure or anything
of that sort arrises.  It would be desirable if you could overlap with us
(ie. start coding one month before we stop, so there would be some feeling
of consitency - and it would also give you a great opporunity to ask
(nearly) all questions).

* Start date: within 2 months (room for discussion).
* Salary: up for discussion.

If this sounds interesting (or if you want to ask questions) please email
me.  (Please note that this is not a fulltime job, so it would be
benefitial if you lived near their offices and had access to other work
aswell.  Their offices are 40 minutes by train from Waterloo station.)

Thanks :)