[Zope] zope.org down from Thu Nov 9 12:00:00 GMT 2000 to present?searchable list archive not linked to from mailman page; console-based zope development. list archive not linked to from mailman page; console-based zope development.

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:41:27 +0000

* Colin Leath <cleath@experienceartist.org> [001109 14:00]:
> I'm trying to figure out ways of managing/developing with Zope from a
> unix console, using text editors, text browsers and so on.

I often work from emacs, accessing the ZODB through the Zope FTP Server
on port 8021.  The syntax for ange-ftp is
  /user@localhost 8021:/your/zope/object
(you can get the space with C-q <space>)

seb