[Zope] Re: [Image-SIG] Properly integrating PIL, reportlab, and zope

ed colmar ecolmar@uswest.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:42:43 -0700

Ahha!

To force zope (and reportlab) to use a different working directory, use:

import os
os.chdir('/usr/local/zope/differentdir/')

still this is a pretty big workaround, but hey...  It works!

-e-