[Zope] Are there any man pages out there for these functions?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:20:54 -0800

jvoth@mobiltex.com wrote:

> Howdy Folks,
>
> I'm looking for man pages on these dtml functions?
>
> I'm finding it terribly difficult and frustration to figure out how to
> properly program in dtml since I can't do a man on a funtion
> (ie:man objectValues) and read about what parameters the function is
> expection from me.
>
> I'd like to browse the dtml man pages and see what functions are
> available to me. I've been reading all kinds of documents for the last
> week but I get the feeling that Zope is somewhat immature as a product.
>
> So, any ideas about those man pages?

Yes, in Zope, click the 'Help' button.  On the left is a navigation
tree, open 'Zope Help' and then open 'API Documentation'.  For
documentation on 'objectValues' for example, look at the 'ObjectManager'
API screen.  It's not very discoverable; we need to work on making a
better help interface.

-Michel