[Zope] Editing images

Steen Suder CAB@earthling.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:49:25 +0100

Anders Eriksson wrote:

> Hello zopistas,
>
> I have some images in an image folder within Zope. Now I need to edit
> these images but I can't figure out how?
>
> I guess that the images are withing the Data.fs but how to get them
> out? If I do an export they wind up in a .zexp which I don't now how
> to expand outside of Zope...

I really can't figure out how you imagine to edit those images, but it
should as simple as to view the picture, edit it and then upload it into
the ID from where you obtained it in the first place.

Zope is not an image editor at the moment, but who really knows...?

<CUT>

--
Best regards / Mvh.,
Steen Suder, sysadm kollegie6400.dk -|- OpenSource --- Sign of the time

Scan-Aqua ADVARSEL WARNING http://www.uk.k64.dk/sfs/Scan-Aqua/