[Zope] Sybase (again?)

Ralph Heinkel heinkel@cenix-bioscience.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:59:14 +0100

Hi,

We are using
Zope 2.1.6, Sybase 11.9.2, Sybase DA 2.00b2 on Suse Linux 6.4 and 7.0,
stored procedures just work fine. Zope 2.2.x has a problem with
Sybase, a patch has been submitted and should come with the next
release.

Ralph

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Chris McDonough wrote:
> SybaseDA AFAIK does not support stored procedures.
>
> "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" wrote:
> >
> > Well,
> >
> > After no one else answered my last email about zope, I've decided to
> > summarize what's going on with the ZSybaseDA so as to see if someone
> > takes interest.
> >
> > STORED PROCEDURES DO NOT WORK.  Anything else, however, does.  Once a
> > stored procedure was called, the db object is blocked till zope
> > restarts.
> >
> > Any patches, solutions, suggestions?
> >
> >    Manuel
> > >
> --
> Chris McDonough
> Digital Creations, Publishers of Zope
> http://www.zope.org

Ralph Heinkel                  Cenix Bioscience GmbH
Director of the IT-Unit        Tel  : +49 6221/387 915
Meyerhofstr. 1                 Fax  : +49 6221/387 971
69117 Heidelberg, Germany      eMail: heinkel@cenix-bioscience.com