[Zope] Problems with Zope 2.2.2 and MS SQL Server

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:52:56 +0100

> I'm having some troubles connecting Zope 2.2.2 to Microsoft SQL Server. I
downloaded and installed the product ZODBCDA, and I was able to connect to
the SQL Server. I was able to define the SQL methods, and when I test them,
everything is successful. The problem is that when I use for example the
dtml-in tag to iterate over the results, and display them in a page, I am
always prompted for a password, but I can enter whatever password I want, I
can never get through.

> Does anybody has an idea of what I'm doing wrong and how I can solve it??

Did you use a Search interface on you SQL Methods (it is a standard product
in your Zope installation)? Did  it give the same problems?

Rik