[Zope] How reindex the Catalog programatically

Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:35:11 -0500

To work around my problem with my Catalog reindexing (see previous
message...), I would like to let my users manually reindex the Catalog, as
the "Update Catalog" button in the "Cataloged Objects" do.  When I use this
button, my Catalog get fixed and work again.

So I looked at the method used by the button source (manage_catalogReindex),
and created a method calling this function.  When I invoke this method,
there is no error, but the Catalog still doesn't work!

Any ideas ?$%%?

Jean-François Ménard
Intranet DPAS
Pratiques d'affaires et orientations
*        (514) 840-3000  poste 3939
*  (514) 840-5585
*  menard.jean-francois@hydro.qc.ca
*         855 Ste-Catherine est, 6e étage
              Montréal, Qué. H2L 4P5