[Zope] ZopeLDAP 1.0b4 breaks the root directory security tab

Kyler B. Laird laird@ecn.purdue.edu
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:02:47 EST

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 15:53:14 -0400 you wrote:
>Since installing ZopeLDAP 1.0b4, I get the following error when trying to
>access the security tab at the root directory:
>Zope Error
>
>               Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
>               Error Type: TypeError
>               Error Value: string member test needs char left operand

Remember the satellite that blew up because of a
missed comma?  (O.k., something like that.  Is it
an urban legend?)

lib/python/Products/ZLDAPConnection/ZLDAP.py, line 51:
	('Browse Connection Entries', ('manage_browse',),('Manager')),
should be
	('Browse Connection Entries', ('manage_browse',),('Manager',)),

(This is for ZopeLDAP 1.0b5.)

Gotta love Open Source.

--kyler