[Zope] chapter 5 Zope book - problems with the examples

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:27:07 -0500 (EST)

Make sure that all three objects (navigation, standard_html_header, and
index_html) are DTML Methods and _not_ DTML Documents.  If they are
documents objectValues list the folders they contain (none) rather than
the folders contained by the folder you call the method on.  If any of
these are Documents instead of Methods you need to replace
"objectValues('Folder')" with something like
"PARENTS[0].objectValues('Folder')".

Chris