[Zope] ZODB in a hosed state

Bak @ kedai kedai@kedai.com.my
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:10:35 +0800

hi,
i sometimes got this traceback from zope, and my site will be in a totally
unusable state.  i use zope2.2.2 with zeo0.4.1 and postgresql6.5 on RH
linux.

i'm not sure whre the bug lies.  also, can anybody be so kind and point me
to where i can check postgresql error

the traceback
------
2000-11-16T03:08:04 PANIC(300) ZODB A storage error occurred in the last
phase o
f a two-phase commit.  This shouldn't happen. The application may be in a
hosed
state, so transactions will not be allowed to commit until the site/storage
is r
eset by a restart.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 296, in commit
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.2.0b3-src/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/THUNK.py, line
108,
 in tpc_finish
  File /home/kdie/Zope-2.0.1-src/lib/python/Products/ZPyGreSQLDA/db.py, line
114
, in _finish
pg.error: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
        before or while processing the request.

thanks