[Zope] Still More Problems On the Install...

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:36:07 +0100

i don't think python got to version 2.2.2 yet.... only zope did.

i suppose if you could send some of the "stuff" that printed to the screen,
especially the "stuff" around that error message, someone could help you.

and maybe what version of python you're really running.

jens