[Zope] FTP crashing zope (was: snappier zope.org/how to make sites as snappy)

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:04:20 -0500

Someone suggested to me that when they used passive mode it would not crash,
vs. using normal mode it would sometimes.  I could have those reversed, but
the bottom line was that they've been using one of the modes for some time
without any problems, whereas the other mode would crash Zope "at random".

Does that shed any light on fixing this serious problem?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com