[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.2.4 beta 1 released...

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:44:56 -0500 (EST)

I'm using win98 too.  I didn't apply 2.2.4 over my existing installation
but did a fresh install and I'm running 2.2.4 at port 9673 instead of
8080.  I can access both instances, except for the problem that I noted.
The problem does go away if only the 2.2.4 instance is running, but in the
past I've run two instances of Zope without mutual interference.

Chris