[Zope] You are currently working in version No

Martin Winkler marwin98@gmx.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:08:41 +0100

At 18:41 21.11.2000, Wolfgang Strobl wrote:
>After saving and leaving a version named "neu", I'm now confronted
>with a system which says
>"You are currently working in version No " right after I enter a
>management screen, and before I really enter anything.

It seems to me that the cookie set for leaving a version as buggy content.
Quitting your browser and eventually deleting your cookies that are used
with your website should change things back to normal.

Maybe a developer could do a search'n'replace in this part of Zope from
"No" to "''" (or whatever the "no-version"-cookie is)? ;->

Martin