[Zope] Zope / DCOracle / ZOracleDA / Oracle 7.3.3 crash/respawn problem

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:10:21 -0800

Dieter, thank you.

Unfortunately, if what you meant was to remove the -DDCOracle8 flag from
the end of my Setup file and recompile, that didn't do it.
Zope is still crashing and restarting on perhaps one out of every 100
requests.
It seems to be more common when it hasn't been accessed in awhile, do
you think it could be some kind of cache issue?

It doesn't seem to happen when a database access isn't involved.
Back to the drawing board..

Thank you for your help, though..

Chris
cbeaumon@msri.org