[Zope] is it possible to see whether any user is using a perticular zope object

subrahmanyan kalathur subrahmanyan.kalathur@wipro.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:55:19 +0530

hi,
  I got your reply. thanks.

Actually my problem is not that.
I am doing some web based stuff.
So it is natural that more than one users can access the same page at the
same time. So in my project, if such a situation comes then at least one
user will get the error message. To avoid that I am planning to block one
user until the other gets the complete page downloaded. So if it is possible
to see whether the method is used by another user, then I can block that new
user until the first user completes his task.
How can I use <dtml-var REQUEST> tag for that.
OR do u have any other alternative solution.

I will be grateful to u.
thanks
bye

yours,